or make 4 interest-free payments of fortnightly with More info
Wrapped in butterfly wings and hearts of love - children's Radiance Butterfly.
This stunning artwork is an original design by talented artist, Wayne Tikisci. We hope it inspires and ignites the imagination of the small person wearing it.
Radiance - Butterfly
In many cultures, the butterfly is a symbol of the soul, with its transformation from caterpillar phase being considered by many as miraculous. Once airborne, it dances to the tune of the breeze, reflecting our own desires to evolve smoothly while travelling through the phases of our life.
Our wish for the wearer:
May this shawl be a reminder of your unique beauty,
inspiring you with the awareness that every day is a new beginning;
and like the butterfly, embrace your own metamorphosis as you evolve into the amazing person that awaits.
Fabric, Print, Finish & Styling:
- Digitally printed on soft 100% cotton fabric. The print is brighter on the outside, and paler on the inside. It drapes nicely, breathes and is comfortable to wear.
- The long edges are double-turned and neatly stitched. The short edges are frayed for approximately 1cm, giving it a boho look - they will not keep fraying.
- It can be worn many different ways: shawl, scarf, sarong, head-wrap.
- Occasions: parties, plays, formal occasions, and outings.
- Please note, the colours in this shawl are vibrant and stunning in real life. They may appear slightly different on your computer.
- Approximately 135cm x 51cm (53" x 20")
- The girl modelling it in the photos is 6 years old
- This size of shawl will suit most children from toddler through to 9-10 years of age
- Hand wash in cold water using mild detergent such as wool wash or laundry soap. Rinse well, and lay flat to dry in the shade. Iron on cotton setting if needed. Following these care instructions will help it to look great for years to come.
The artwork on this shawl is signed by the artist on the bottom right of the butterfly print.
This artwork is COPYRIGHT PROTECTED © AND BELONGS TO ARTIST, WAYNE TIKISCI