or make 4 interest-free payments of fortnightly with More info
This unique print has been created from macro photographs of two book-ends made from polished Paua or Abalone shells. It is available in 2 bases: Pure Silk, and Cotton / Modal blend.
- This versatile piece of wearable art can be worn all year round in many different ways including: halter, wrap and strapless dress, long boho vest, sarong, turban, shawl and scarf.
- Occasions: parties, plays, formal, resort wear or casual. It looks equally stunning whether you're dressing it up for a formal occasion, or a casual chic look teamed with jeans or leggings.
Fabric, Finish & Measurements:
- 100% Silk - semi-sheer, soft and delicate with a beautiful flow and subtle sheen. The print goes through beautifully on both sides of the fabric. All four edges are neatly double-turned and stitched.
Measurements: approximately 200 cm x 108 cm wide (78" x 42")
- 50% Cotton, 50% Modal - semi sheer, slightly less bright than the silk version, soft & delicate with a lovely flow. The print is approximately 20% lighter on the wrong side of the fabric. All four edges are neatly double-turned and stitched.
Measurements: approximately 205 cm x 126 cm wide (80" x 49")
- Please note, the colours in this shawl are lovely in real life. They may appear slightly different on your computer.
- Hand wash in cold water using mild detergent such as wool wash or mild laundry soap. Do not soak, rub, bleach or wring. Rinse well, and lay flat to dry in the shade. Iron on silk setting if needed. Drycleanable P. Following these care instructions will help it to look great for years to come.
Free worldwide shipping, via Registered Post within Australia, or Regular International post (allow 2-3 weeks for your item to arrive).
Returns or Exchange:
We are sure you will be delighted with your purchase. However if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, you can return any item purchased from us in its original condition with labels & tags attached within 30 days of receipt, for exchange or refund. Please contact us with any questions.
We were playing with an idea to see if a photograph of an iridescent 3D object would translate successfully into a flat 2D print, are thrilled with the result! Click here to read more, or to purchase: https://www.pacificbreeze.com.au/10-way-maxi-scarf-oceania-silk/ This video, shows the 10 Way Maxi Scarf in the Paua Shell print & tells the back-story of its creation.
How to wear an...We were playing with an idea to see if a photograph of an irid...
We are sure you will be delighted with your purchase. However if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, you can return any item purchased from us in its original condition with labels & tags attached within 30 days of receipt, for exchange or refund. Please contact us for instructions.